Welcome to Our Lady of Sorrows Athletics
Our Lady of Sorrows’ Athletic Offerings for the 2023-24 School Year
Fall Season: Football(3rd – 8th), Volleyball(5th – 8th), Soccer (5th – 8th), and Cheerleading (2nd – 8th) (Cross Country is offered through St. Fabian)
Winter Season: Basketball (4th – 8th), Bowling (5th – 8th), and Competitive Cheerleading (4th – 8th)
Spring Season: Baseball (5th – 8th), Softball (5th – 8th), Lacrosse (5ht – 8th), and Track-n-Field (4th – 8th)
OLS is utilizing FinalForms for athletic registrations. Parents should click on the link below in order to register their child for any sport. Since it is a new school year, ALL parents and athletes will need to complete all the online paperwork again. You may still have your FinalForms account information from last year, but you will still need to complete and sign all the paperwork for the 2023-24 school year. Again, use the link below for easy access.
- Basketball and Bowling registration is now open on FinalForms. Please use the link below to register your child for winter sports.
- Winter basketball is for both boys and girls in grades 4th-8th.
- Be sure to register soon, so you receive detailed information regarding try-outs.
- Basketball try-outs will be held the first week of November for both Boys and Girls. Additional information will be sent to those who have registered on FinalForms.
- Girls’ Basketball Open Gym sessions (4th-8th): Every Friday, after school (3:30-5 pm). Meet at the Jesus statue immediately after school.
ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE A VALID PHYSICAL, SIGNED BY A DOCTOR AND DATED AFTER 4/15/23 BEFORE THEY CAN EVEN TRY OUT OR PRACTICE.
There is NO exception to this rule. Even though your child’s doctor will say their ‘Well Visit’ is good for the entire year, that is NOT the case with athletic physicals. In order to play any sport in the Fall, your child will need to have a doctor’s signed physical form submitted to the athletic department BEFORE they can play sports. And that form has to be signed after 4/15/23. If your child does not have a well-visit until after the Fall season begins, make sure to get him/her into a doctor or an Urgent Care before August 7th in order to obtain a completed physical. There is a link below for the physical form, too.
A Note to Parents