Our curriculum outcomes are directed by the Archdiocese of Detroit. Many resources are used to meet and master these outcomes.
Grades 1-5 Click here to learn more
Pflaum Gospel Weeklies Faith Formation Program for preschool through grade 8, a liturgy based program. Children learn their faith.
Grade 6 - Click here to learn more
Encounter: Experiencing God in the Everyday is more than a Bible study program. It is a life-changing experience that speaks directly to the hearts and minds of middle school aged kids. Designed specifically for 6th to 8th grades, Encounter uses the color-coded Bible Timeline learning system to reveal the story of our faith and God’s plan for our lives. As your students are drawn into this story they will come to a new and profound understanding of who God is. Most importantly they will see God not as a distant doctrinal concept, but as a loving Father who desires a meaningful and lasting encounter with them.
In Encounter our Students Will:
- Be drawn into the amazing story that ties all of Scripture together.
- Experience God’s love for them in a profound way, and see him as a part of their daily lives.
- Discover the meaning of their faith, and the purpose God has for them.
- Learn how the Old Testament prefigures, prepares for, and prophesies the coming of the Messiah.
- See Jesus as the awaited Messiah who established the Catholic Church to continue his saving mission on earth.
- Witness the power of the Sacraments and the Mass as real encounters with God.
- ...and much more!