Our Lady of Sorrows
Young Adult Calendar and Lent Opportunities ( ages 18-35)
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament begins at noon, with Benediction at 6:45 p.m. on March 2, 9, and 16. Stations of the Cross at 7 p.m.
- Don’t cook dinner at home! Come by after work! Lenten Fish Fry in the School Cafeteria 4:30-8 p.m. Friday, March 23 and from 4:30 to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 13, 7:30 p.m. in the Y&A Adult Room. Enter via the side door of the Parish Offices. We look at the upcoming Sunday readings.
- Tuesday, March 20, 7:30 p.m., we meet outside Room #101 on the back of the school to decide where offsite we want to go for food, drink and to look at the upcoming Sunday readings.
- Passion Through the Eyes of Mary 8 p.m. Friday, March 23 and Palm Sunday, March 25 also at 8 p.m. Free Will offering.
- Tuesday, March 27, 7:30 p.m. in the Y&A Adult Room. Enter via the side door of the Parish Offices. We look at the upcoming Sunday readings and plan April.
2018 Natural Family Planning Support Series
Deeper Reflections at Sacred Heart Major Seminary 7-9 p.m., March 20
NFP You are Not Alone; April 24, Subfertility & Infertility; May 22
Martha, Mary and NFP; June 26
What NFP can Teach us About Ourselves; July 24
50 Years of Humanae Vitae; Aug. 21
NFP in the Extra Ordinary Times; Sept. 25
Proclaiming the Nobility of Marriage and the Family; Oct. 30
Pregnancy and Loss and Grief; Nov. 27
NFP at Mid-Life; Dec. 18
Hope, Peace, Joy and Love. For more info, visit: www.aod.org/nfp
For info, or with questions about Young Adult opportunities in the parish, or Protecting God’s Children, call Sorrows’ Coordinator of Youth & Young Adult Ministries, Marilyn Trumper-Samra, @ 248 536-1235.