Update on the Sacred Liturgy During COVID-19
We are currently back to our normal in person Mass schedule. Attendance is approximately 25% of seating capacity.
Daily Mass Monday-Friday 7:30 am
Saturday - 4:30 pm
Sunday - 8:00, 9:30, 11:15 am, 1:00 and 5:00 pm
All necessary precautions are in place for safe attendance at Mass.
- Pews are roped off; every other pew available for seating.
- Parishioners are asked to wear their masks at all times.
- Hand Sanitizer is located throughout the church.
- Floor markings to guide 6 feet distance in the aisles.
- The church is professionally cleaned between each of the Masses.
Spacing is encouraged during reception of Holy Communion. Please watch to learn more:
Archbishop Vigneron has extended the dispensation from attending in person Mass until November 23.