Parish Finance Council
The Parish Annual report gives you both an overview of finances during the past year as well as sharing activities and events in the life of the parish. Stewardship is how we share all of our gifts. This is not only through our financial generosity, but through our prayers (especially the Mass) and our service to one another. With the Annual Report we invite you to see how we have navigated our Stewardship GPS (Generosity, Prayer, and Service) in the 2019-2020 fiscal year
The Parish Finance Council oversees the financial and physical properties of the parish.
- Very Rev. Canon Walter J. Ptak - Pastor
- Mr. Mark McInerney - Chairperson
- Mr. Anthony Boardman - Secretary
- Mrs. Fran Ashe
- Mrs. Michelle Randall
- Mrs. Sharon Williams - Director of Stewardship
- Mr. James Nordbeck - Business Administrator
Thank you for all of your support and generosity to the Our Lady of Sorrows Parish Community.